- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Bradenton weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Bradenton, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Bradenton in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Bradenton in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bradenton in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bradenton in April - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bradenton in April?
The average sea temperature around Bradenton in April is 22°C.
Does it rain in Bradenton in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Bradenton in April and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Bradenton sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bradenton in April 2021. Select a month to view Bradenton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:20||19:48|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:06||19:55|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:52||20:04|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.