- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Amelia Island weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Amelia Island, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Amelia Island weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Amelia Island in May is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 80mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Amelia Island in May is 23°C (73°F).
Amelia Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amelia Island in May 2020. Select a month to view Amelia Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:42||20:05|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:30||20:14|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:24||20:24|
- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details