- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £92 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
California weather in February 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for California, represented by Los Angeles, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to California weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in California in February is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 79mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in California in February is represented by Los Angeles.
California sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for California in February 2020. Select a month to view California sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The California sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Los Angeles.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:50||17:23|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:38||17:37|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:22||17:49|
- Browse the lowest fares on flights to long haul destinations
- Book return flights to the USA & the Caribbean in 2019
- Including New York, Orlando, Las Vegas, Cuba & Tobago
Discover more about California
Popular California destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details