- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Fresno weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Fresno, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How warm is it in Fresno in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Fresno in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fresno in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fresno in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fresno in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Fresno in February and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Fresno sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fresno in February 2021. Select a month to view Fresno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:01||17:25|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:48||17:39|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:31||17:53|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Palm Springs
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.