- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Napa weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 115115 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for California
The February weather guide for Napa, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Napa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Napa in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Napa in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Napa in February - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Napa in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Napa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 115mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Napa sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Napa in February 2022. Select a month to view Napa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:14||17:32|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:00||17:47|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:42||18:02|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.