- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Anaheim weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Anaheim, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Anaheim in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Anaheim in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anaheim in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anaheim in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Anaheim in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Anaheim in February and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Anaheim sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anaheim in February 2021. Select a month to view Anaheim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:48||17:23|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:37||17:35|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:21||17:48|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Palm Springs
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.