- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Canouan weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Canouan, St Vincent & the Grenadines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canouan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Canouan in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canouan in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canouan in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Canouan in February?
The average sea temperature around Canouan in February is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Canouan in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Canouan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Canouan sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canouan in February 2020. Select a month to view Canouan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:31||18:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:28||18:11|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:21||18:14|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about St Vincent & the Grenadines
Where's hot in St Vincent & Grenadines in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Vincent & Grenadines in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.