- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to South Africa
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Cape Town weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Cape Town, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cape Town in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Cape Town in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cape Town in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cape Town in February - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cape Town in February?
The average sea temperature around Cape Town in February is 20°C.
Does it rain in Cape Town in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Cape Town in February and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Cape Town sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Town in February 2021. Select a month to view Cape Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:08||19:51|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:21||19:40|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:33||19:24|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.