- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Constanta weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Romania with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Constanta, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Constanta in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Constanta in February, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Constanta in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Constanta in February - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Constanta in February?
The average sea temperature around Constanta in February is 5°C.
Does it rain in Constanta in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Constanta in February and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Constanta sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Constanta in February 2021. Select a month to view Constanta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:23||17:15|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:06||17:33|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:44||17:52|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Romania in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Romania in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.