- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kenya
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Voi weather in February 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Voi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Voi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Voi in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Voi in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Voi in February - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Voi in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Voi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Voi sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Voi in February 2020. Select a month to view Voi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:31||18:47|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:33||18:46|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:33||18:43|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.