- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Naivasha weather in February 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Naivasha, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naivasha in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Naivasha in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naivasha in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naivasha in February - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Naivasha in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Naivasha in February and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Naivasha sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naivasha in February 2020. Select a month to view Naivasha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:43||18:52|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:44||18:52|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:43||18:50|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kenya
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.