- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Sivota weather in February 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Sivota, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sivota sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sivota in February 2020. Select a month to view Sivota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:47||17:59|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:32||18:15|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:13||18:31|
- Pay low deposits on 2019/2020 holidays from £89 per person
- Book holidays to Greece, Cyprus, Madeira, Canaries & more
- Final payment due just 10 weeks before you travel
Discover more about Greece
Where's warm in Greece in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.