- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Marmari weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Marmari, Kos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Marmari in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Marmari in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marmari in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marmari in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marmari in February?
The average sea temperature around Marmari in February is 16°C.
Does it rain in Marmari in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Marmari in February and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Marmari sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marmari in February 2021. Select a month to view Marmari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:14||17:37|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:01||17:51|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:44||18:05|
- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for Greece
- Book luxury holidays to Crete, Halkidiki, Kos & Rhodes
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's warm in Kos in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kos in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.