- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Kassiopi weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 163163 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Kassiopi, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kassiopi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Kassiopi in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kassiopi in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kassiopi in February - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kassiopi in February?
The average sea temperature around Kassiopi in February is 14°C.
Does it rain in Kassiopi in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Kassiopi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 163mm.
Kassiopi sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kassiopi in February 2021. Select a month to view Kassiopi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:48||18:00|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:34||18:15|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:15||18:31|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's warm in Corfu in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.