- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Czech Republic
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Karlovy Vary weather in February 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Karlovy Vary sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karlovy Vary in February 2020. Select a month to view Karlovy Vary sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:44||17:01|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:21||17:25|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:53||17:49|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Discover more about the Czech Republic
Where's warm in the Czech Republic in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Czech Republic in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.