- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Homyel' weather in February 2020
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Homyel', Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Homyel' in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Homyel' in February, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Homyel' in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Homyel' in February - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Homyel' in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Homyel' in February and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Homyel' in February 2020. Select a month to view Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:38||16:41|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:13||17:08|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:44||17:34|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Belarus in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belarus in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.