- Book summer 2021 holidays with free changes
- Plus testing packages + Covid cover & free changes
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Bavaro weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Dominican Republic with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 153153 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Dominican Republic
The October weather guide for Bavaro, Dominican Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bavaro in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bavaro in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bavaro in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bavaro in October - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bavaro in October?
The average sea temperature around Bavaro in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Bavaro in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bavaro in October and the average monthly rainfall is 153mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Bavaro in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in Bavaro is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bavaro sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bavaro in October 2021. Select a month to view Bavaro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:24||18:22|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:28||18:10|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:34||18:01|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.