- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Roseau weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Dominica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Dominica
The March weather guide for Roseau, Dominica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Roseau in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Roseau in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Roseau in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Roseau in March - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Roseau in March?
The average sea temperature around Roseau in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in Roseau in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Roseau in March and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Roseau sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Roseau in March 2021. Select a month to view Roseau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:22||18:13|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:12||18:16|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:01||18:18|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Dominica in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Dominica in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.