- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Roseau weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Dominica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 185185 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Dominica
The June weather guide for Roseau, Dominica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Roseau in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Roseau in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Roseau in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Roseau in June - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Roseau in June?
The average sea temperature around Roseau in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Roseau in June?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Roseau in June and the average monthly rainfall is 185mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Roseau sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Roseau in June 2021. Select a month to view Roseau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:34||18:33|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:35||18:37|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:39||18:40|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Where is hot in Dominica in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Dominica in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.