- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Roseau weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Dominica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Dominica
The July weather guide for Roseau, Dominica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Roseau in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Roseau in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Roseau in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Roseau in July - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Roseau in July?
The average sea temperature around Roseau in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Roseau in July?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Roseau in July and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Roseau in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Roseau is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Roseau sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Roseau in July 2022. Select a month to view Roseau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:39||18:40|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:43||18:40|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:48||18:36|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.