- Save up to 30% on tours to Africa with G Adventures
- Book tours to Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania & more
- Discount varies by destination & departure dates
Lodwar weather in December 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Lodwar, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lodwar in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Lodwar in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lodwar in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lodwar in December - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lodwar in December?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lodwar in December and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lodwar in December 2020. Select a month to view Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:28||18:25|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:35||18:32|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:42||18:39|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kenya
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.