- Browse the top holiday offers to Greece
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Larisa weather in December 2019
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Larisa, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Larisa in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Larisa in December, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Larisa in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Larisa in December - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Larisa in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Larisa in December and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Larisa sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Larisa in December 2019. Select a month to view Larisa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:31||17:07|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:44||17:07|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:51||17:16|
- Save on holidays to Greece with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Greece
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Greece in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.