- Get FREE child places on summer 2020/2021 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Mastihari weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Mastihari, Kos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Mastihari in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Mastihari in December, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mastihari in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mastihari in December - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mastihari in December?
The average sea temperature around Mastihari in December is 18°C.
Does it rain in Mastihari in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Mastihari in December and the average monthly rainfall is 159mm.
Mastihari sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mastihari in December 2020. Select a month to view Mastihari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:06||16:55|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:18||16:57|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:24||17:05|
- Pay low deposits on 2020/2021 holidays from £89 per person
- Book holidays to Greece, Cyprus, Madeira, Canaries & more
- Final payment due just 10 weeks before you travel
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Kos in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kos in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.