- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to France
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Quiberon weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Quiberon, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Quiberon in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Quiberon in December, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quiberon in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quiberon in December - that's 26% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Quiberon in December?
The average sea temperature around Quiberon in December is 12°C.
Does it rain in Quiberon in December?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Quiberon in December and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Quiberon sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quiberon in December 2020. Select a month to view Quiberon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||08:40||17:23|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:54||17:22|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||09:00||17:31|
- Save up to 30% on October half term holidays with Eurocamp
- Book family holidays for under £350 for 7 nights
- Travel between 24th Oct & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.