- Join BeRightBack on your own & get three trips per year
- Solo travellers pay just £49.99 per month
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Lyon weather in December 2019
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Lyon, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lyon in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Lyon in December, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lyon in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lyon in December - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lyon in December?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Lyon in December and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Lyon sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lyon in December 2019. Select a month to view Lyon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:01||16:58|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:15||16:57|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:22||17:05|
- Book summer 2019 holidays to lakes & mountains
- Including Austria, France, Italy, Norway, Slovenia & Switzerland
- New: Canazei (Italy), Radovljica (Slovenia) & Ruhpolding (Germany)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.