- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Aubenas weather in December 2019
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Aubenas, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Aubenas in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Aubenas in December, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aubenas in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aubenas in December - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Aubenas in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Aubenas in December and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Aubenas sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aubenas in December 2019. Select a month to view Aubenas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:59||17:04|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:13||17:03|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:19||17:11|
- Book summer 2019 holidays to lakes & mountains
- Including Austria, France, Italy, Norway, Slovenia & Switzerland
- New: Canazei (Italy), Radovljica (Slovenia) & Ruhpolding (Germany)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.