- Save £200 on holidays to Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia & Egypt
- Minimum spend of £1,000 based on 2 adults sharing
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Asyut weather in December 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Asyut, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Asyut in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Asyut in December, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Asyut in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Asyut in December - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Asyut in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Asyut in December and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Asyut sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Asyut in December 2020. Select a month to view Asyut sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:28||17:01|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:38||17:04|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:45||17:12|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.