Staysure discount code 2020/2021: Over 50s travel insurance deals
Visit the Staysure website* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Staysure offers great value travel insurance for the over 50s, proving that age is no barrier to adventure. Whatever type of holiday you're taking, from a weekend break to an extended trip, Staysure lets you tailor your cover to suit your needs while remaining affordable.
Staysure travel insurance deals & discounts
Here you'll find details on the current Staysure discount code and any other online offers and special promotions that may be running on the wide range of travel insurance policies available for 2020/2021.
Why buy cover with Staysure?
Staysure* is a leading online expert when it comes to finding tailor-made travel insurance for the over 50s and for other age groups. From summer holidays to long trips, winter sports, and medical issues, cover can be found and moulded to suit you.
- No upper age limit to travel insurance policies
- Quick & easy online quote procedure
- Flexible cover options available
- Polices available for pre-existing medical conditions
- UK call centres open 7 days a week
- 24-hour medical emergency support
Staysure travel insurance
With cover to suit every type of holidaymaker and budget, Staysure is your key to effective travel insurance for those aged 50 and over as well as younger travellers.
Benefits of booking travel insurance with Staysure include cover as standard for no less than 60 pre-existing medical conditions* such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
Then there's the range of destinations from Europe and the Med, to other countries around the world. You can book the following types of travel insurance:
- Single trip* - cover for one trip up to 104 days long
- Annual multi trip* - cover for all trips within 12 months
- Long stay* - cover for extended trips from three to 18 months up to the age of 75
- Winter sports* - covers skiing, off piste skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, and lost property such as equipment, ski passes, piste closure, and more
- Over 65s* - cover tailored to the needs of those aged 65 and over
- Medical travel insurance - specialist cover if you've been diagnosed with something which is not already covered as standard
Staysure offers two levels of travel insurance for each type of cover, basic* and comprehensive*, letting you to choose the most cost effective option. When it comes to getting a quote for your Staysure insurance, you can also add extras such as an excess waiver, golf equipment cover, passenger protection and more.
Visit the Staysure website for more information on the travel insurance options* available, and buy online to get a great saving.
Who is Staysure underwritten by?
Staysure travel insurance is underwritten by ERV, an Ergo Group Company, trading in the UK as ETI International Travel Protection.
Is Staysure insurance only for over 50s?
No, Staysure* can cover people under the age of 50. There is no upper age limit on both single and annual travel insurance policies so it is ideal for all age groups.
Staysure* works hard to ensure its customers can enjoy every second of life after 50 and into retirement with various travel insurance products on offer.
Although the packages offered are already affordable, using the latest Staysure discount codes and special offers for 2020/2021 when you book online could lower the cost even more, letting you get great value cover while saving at the same time.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our complete collection of travel insurance deals from leading insurance companies.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.