- Save on single trip insurance for up to 5 days across Europe
- Prices for the over 50s start from just £7.99
- Cover also available for pre-exisiting medical conditions
Staysure discount code 2019/2020: Over 50s travel insurance deals
The current Staysure discount codes for 2019/2020 offers great value savings on travel insurance for the over 50s, proving that age is no barrier to adventure. Whatever type of holiday you're taking, from a weekend break to an extended trip, Staysure lets you tailor your cover to suit your needs while remaining affordable.
Staysure discount code 2019/2020: latest travel insurance deals
Here you'll find details on the current Staysure discount code for 2019/2020, plus any other online offers and special promotions that may be running:
- Cover multiple trips over the next 12 months
- Annual travel insurance available from £39.99
- Alternatively long stay travel insurance also available
Why buy cover with Staysure?
Staysure is a leading online expert when it comes to finding tailor made travel insurance for the over 50s. From summer holidays to long trips, winter sports, and medical issues, cover can be found and moulded to suit you.
As well as leading the way with travel insurance, you can also book specialist home insurance on both main and holiday home properties within the UK and a number of other countries.
Types of insurance from Staysure
You can buy cover for the following types of travel and home insurance:
- Staysure travel insurance
- Staysure expat travel insurance
- Staysure holiday home insurance
- Staysure expat holiday home insurance
- Staysure expat home insurance
Staysure travel insurance
With cover to suit every type of holidaymaker and budget, Staysure is your key to effective travel insurance for those aged 50 and over.
Benefits of booking travel insurance with Staysure include cover as standard for no less than 60 pre-existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Then there's the range of destinations from Europe and the Med, to other countries around the world. You can book the following types of travel insurance:
- Single trip* - cover for one trip up to 104 days long
- Annual multi trip* - cover for all trips within 12 months
- Long stay* - cover for extended trips from three to 18 months up to the age of 75
- Winter sports* - covers skiing, off piste skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, and lost property such as equipment, ski passes, piste closure, and more
- Over 65s* - cover tailored to the needs of those aged 65 and over
- Medical travel insurance - specialist cover if you've been diagnosed with something which is not already covered as standard
Staysure offers two levels of travel insurance for each type of cover, basic* and comprehensive*, letting you to choose the most cost effective option. When it comes to getting a quote for your Staysure insurance, you can also add extras such as an excess waiver, golf equipment cover, passenger protection and more.
Visit the Staysure website for more information on the travel insurance options* available, and buy online to get a great saving.
Staysure expat travel insurance
As well as covering UK residents, Staysure can be used by non UK residents aged 50 and over looking to take out expat travel insurance*, providing you have:
- resided in your country of residence for at least six months within the last 12 month period
- registered with a medical practitioner in your country of residence
- booked travel from and returning to your country of residence
Staysure expat travel insurance includes many pre existing medical conditions as standard, as well as the option to choose between basic and comprehensive packages for the following types of cover:
- Single trip
- Annual multi trip
- Winter sports
Visit the Staysure website for more details on expat travel insurance*.
Staysure holiday home insurance
Finding the ideal holiday home is a dream come true for most, so you want to know that your belongings, inside and out, are well protected when you are away. Staysure offers specially created holiday home insurance* for the over 50s that covers both building and contents to give you complete peace of mind.
You can book holiday home insurance in any of the following European countries:
Staysure expat holiday home insurance
Staysure also help non UK residents aged 50 and over secure their holiday home with building and contents cover available in the following countries:
Staysure expat home insurance
Guaranteeing low cost building and contents for cover for your home, Staysure offers expat home insurance for non UK residents aged 50 and over in the following countries:
Staysure works hard to ensure its customers can enjoy every second of life after 50 and into retirement with various travel and home insurance products on offer.
Although the packages offered are already affordable, using the latest Staysure discount codes and special offers for 2019/2020 when you book online could lower the cost even more, letting you get great value cover while saving at the same time. Can't find what you're looking for? Try our other travel insurance deals.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.