- Save 15% when you stay on Sunday plus free breakfast
- Plus enjoy a late check out with Guoman Hotels
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Visit Guoman Hotels* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (Covid-19).
- 15% off hotel stays on Sunday
- Special offers on London hotels
- 10% off with best rate guarentee
- Exclusive discount hotel rates
Guoman Hotels has a selection of four and five star luxury hotels in London that are ideally located near popular tourist attractions, shopping, nightlife and live entertainment. Find out more about how you can save on hotel accommodation in London.
Top Guoman Hotels promo codes & offers
Book hotel stays direct with Guoman Hotels online and be confident that you've got a good price with their best rate guarantee. Check out latest special offers on London hotels in 2021/2022.
Expires at 23:59 on Sunday 31st Oct 2021
- Check out top special offers on luxury 4/5* hotels in London
- Book Great Cumberland Place & the Tower Hotel
- Plus the Royal Horseguards Hotel
- Be confident that you've got the best hotel price
- Guoman Hotels offers a 'Best rate guarentee'
- Find a better rate within 24 hours & get 10% discount
- Become Guoman Hotels member for FREE
- Get complimentary discounts or breakfast
- Book direct online & get best rate guarentee
About Guoman Hotels
If you are planning to visit London and need a hotel, Guoman* has three great hotels in central London with a wide range of room options and a great selection of deals for 2021/2022.
Choose between three convenient locations all with free high-speed Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs:
- Marble Arch - 4* Great Cumberland Place*, 20 Great Cumberland Pl, London, W1H 7DL
- Whitehall - 5* The Royal Horseguards Hotel*, 2 Whitehall Ct, London, SW1A 2EJ
- Tower Bridge - 4* The Tower Hotel*, St Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1LD
Great Cumberland Place* is an ultra modern four-star hotel with 100+ rooms just a stone's throw from Hyde Park and Speaker's Corner and a block away from Oxford Street with all its shopping opportunities.
Choose between five different room types all with double glazing and air conditioning, from standard single to small 1 bed apartments with their own kitchen and living room.
The large (800 room) four-star Tower Hotel* is an ideal choice if you have business in the City of London or are arriving at London City Airport.
It is also ideally located for those who want to explore the River Thames, the Tower of London and St Katherine Dock. There is a ferry pier right on the hotel's doorstep which will take you upstream to the West End or down to Greenwich.
Rooms, many with river views, range from standard doubles and twins through to suites, and all guests have free access to the fitness centre.
The Royal Horseguards is a five-star luxury hotel in the heart of Whitehall just a short walk from Trafalgar Square and the Houses of Parliament.
The hotel has over 250 rooms and occupies a historic building that was once home to the British Secret Service, MI5 and MI6. Each room has its own individual character and there is a wide selection of suites, many with views out over the River Thames.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.