- Save up to 55% on top attractions & activies
- Buy a Go Card for popular cities across the USA & beyond
- Including Boston, Dubai, Las Vegas, Miami & New York
Go City: Save up to 65% on top attractions & activities in 2020/2021
Visit the Go City website* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Sightseeing has never been so easy and affordable thanks to Go City - the leader in bespoke attraction cards for some of the most popular cities across the USA and around the world.
Build your own collection of sights and save on entry fees to make your next city break in 2020/2021 a great value one, too.
- About Go City
- Why book a Go City card?
- How Go City works
- Choosing the right Go City card
- Go City destinations
About Go City
When going on holiday, there are often countless attractions to see and activities to do, although the cost can soon mount up. Buying a card in advance with Go City* is the perfect way to save money while still making the most of your chosen destination.
Planning and booking your card in advance could save you as much as 65% when compared with buying tickets at attractions on the day. A Go City card* not only saves you money but also hassle across 18 beloved cities.
Whether you prefer the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles* and New York* or enjoy the more relaxing vibes of Oahu* or sea-side Cancun*, Go City has a card to help you get the most out of wherever you choose to city break.
Why book a Go City card?
There are many great reasons to book with Go City, including:
- Queue jump - Go City saves you so much time as you can book your chosen attractions in advance and skip the queue on arrival
- Discounted tickets - Go City offers discounted prices on each of its listed attractions, which is great news for both big and small groups
- Easy to use - Go City is simple to use - just show your Go City card at the entrance of each attraction/activity
How Go City works
The best bit is that booking, activating and using your Go City card is super simple. All you need to do is follow these four simple steps:
- Select which city you want to visit and pick the right card for you
- Choose which attractions and/or activities you would like to see/do
- Download your chosen Go City card to your phone or print it out before your go
- Show your chosen Go City card at relevant attractions and start ticking off the sights!
Choosing the right Go City card
When booking with Go City, you can choose from three different types of card:
- All inclusive - this card allows you to choose the number of consecutive days you would like to visit your chosen attractions with unlimited admissions
- Explorer - the Explorer card allows you to select the number of attractions you plan to visit and lets you visit them at your own pace (within 30 days)
- Build your own - this flexible card enables you to tailor-make your experiences, selecting attractions of your choice (within 30 days)
Go City destinations
You'll find Go City cards for many of the world's most popular cities. While the majority of destinations are based in the USA, such as Chicago*, San Diego* and Orlando*, you can also choose from a handful of urban centres around the globe.
If you're planning to travel to a Europe you might want to check out Go City's sister brand , Leisure Pass, who offer siteseeing passes to European cities, including London, Paris, Rome and Barcelona, plus Hong Kong and a number of US destinations.
From the theme parks and desert safaris of Dubai* and the harbour views of Sydney* to the skyscrapers and temples of Shanghai*, Go City helps you explore the world for less in the following locations:
- Boston*, Massachusetts, USA
- California*, USA
- Cancun*, Mexico
- Chicago*, Illinois, USA
- Dubai*, UAE
- Las Vegas*, Nevada, USA
- Los Angeles*, California, USA
- Miami*, Florida, USA
- New York*, USA
- Oahu*, Hawaii, USA
- Orlando*, Florida, USA
- Philadelphia*, Pennsylvania, USA
- San Antonio*, Texas, USA
- San Diego*, California, USA
- San Francisco*, California, USA
- Shanghai*, China
- Sydney*, New South Wales, Australia
- Washington*, DC, USA
Can't find what you're looking for? Head over to our attraction tickets section for even more great deals and discounts on visitor cards worldwide.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.