- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Vinales weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The January weather guide for Vinales, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vinales in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Vinales in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vinales in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vinales in January - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Vinales in January?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Vinales in January and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Vinales sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vinales in January 2021. Select a month to view Vinales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:15||18:02|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:17||18:12|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:14||18:23|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.