- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Trinidad weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Trinidad, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Trinidad in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Trinidad in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trinidad in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trinidad in January - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Trinidad in January?
The average sea temperature around Trinidad in January is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Trinidad in January?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Trinidad in January and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Trinidad sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Trinidad in January 2021. Select a month to view Trinidad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:59||17:49|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:01||17:59|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:58||18:09|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.