- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Santa Clara weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 211211 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cuba
The September weather guide for Santa Clara, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Clara in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Santa Clara in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Clara in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Clara in September - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Clara in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Santa Clara in September and the average monthly rainfall is 211mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Santa Clara in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Santa Clara is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Clara sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Clara in September 2022. Select a month to view Santa Clara sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||07:03||19:37|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||07:07||19:23|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||07:11||19:08|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.