- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Jibacoa weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Jibacoa, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cuba
How hot is it in Jibacoa in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Jibacoa in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jibacoa in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jibacoa in March - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jibacoa in March?
The average sea temperature around Jibacoa in March is 25°C.
Does it rain in Jibacoa in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Jibacoa in March and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Jibacoa sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jibacoa in March 2021. Select a month to view Jibacoa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:49||18:31|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:35||19:37|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:20||19:43|
- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.