- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Jibacoa weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 173173 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cuba
The June weather guide for Jibacoa, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jibacoa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Jibacoa in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jibacoa in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jibacoa in June - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jibacoa in June?
The average sea temperature around Jibacoa in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Jibacoa in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Jibacoa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 173mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Jibacoa in June?
On average less than 1 day in June in Jibacoa is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jibacoa sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jibacoa in June 2022. Select a month to view Jibacoa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:41||20:09|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:41||20:15|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:45||20:17|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.