- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Guardalavaca weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Guardalavaca, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cuba
How hot is it in Guardalavaca in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Guardalavaca in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guardalavaca in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guardalavaca in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Guardalavaca in March?
The average sea temperature around Guardalavaca in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in Guardalavaca in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Guardalavaca in March and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Guardalavaca sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guardalavaca in March 2021. Select a month to view Guardalavaca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:23||18:08|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:11||19:13|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:57||19:18|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.