- Save EXTRA 5% on hotels with Be Live Hotels
- Book hotels in Canaries, Majorca, Algarve, Morocco & more
- Travel before 22nd December 2020 (inclusive)
Cayo Coco weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Cayo Coco, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cuba
How hot is it in Cayo Coco in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cayo Coco in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayo Coco in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayo Coco in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayo Coco in June?
The average sea temperature around Cayo Coco in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Cayo Coco in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Cayo Coco in June and the average monthly rainfall is 148mm.
Cayo Coco sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cayo Coco in June 2021. Select a month to view Cayo Coco sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:29||19:54|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:29||19:59|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:32||20:02|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.