- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Plat weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Plat, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Croatia
How warm is it in Plat in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Plat in February, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Plat in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Plat in February - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Plat in February?
The average sea temperature around Plat in February is 14°C.
Does it rain in Plat in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Plat in February and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Plat sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plat in February 2021. Select a month to view Plat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:01||17:01|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:45||17:18|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:24||17:36|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is warm in Croatia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.