- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Novigrad weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Novigrad, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Croatia
How warm is it in Novigrad in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Novigrad in March, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Novigrad in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Novigrad in March - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Novigrad in March?
The average sea temperature around Novigrad in March is 10°C.
Does it rain in Novigrad in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Novigrad in March and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Novigrad sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Novigrad in March 2021. Select a month to view Novigrad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:44||17:53|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:16||18:13|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:48||19:33|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is warm in Croatia in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.