- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Lopud weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Lopud, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Croatia
How hot is it in Lopud in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Lopud in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lopud in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lopud in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lopud in August?
The average sea temperature around Lopud in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Lopud in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Lopud in August and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Lopud sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lopud in August 2020. Select a month to view Lopud sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:40||20:08|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:56||19:48|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:12||19:24|
- Find the cheapest flights with the Jet2 Low Fare Finder
- Simply say where and when you like to travel
- Low fares from Leeds Bradford, Manchester and more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is hot in Croatia in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.