- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Tambor weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Costa Rica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 307307 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Tambor, Costa Rica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Costa Rica
How hot is it in Tambor in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tambor in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tambor in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tambor in July - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tambor in July?
The average sea temperature around Tambor in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tambor in July?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Tambor in July and the average monthly rainfall is 307mm.
Tambor sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tambor in July 2020. Select a month to view Tambor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:24||18:05|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:27||18:05|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:30||18:03|
- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Costa Rica
Where is hot in Costa Rica in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Costa Rica in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.