- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Quepos weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Costa Rica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 353353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Quepos, Costa Rica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Costa Rica
How hot is it in Quepos in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Quepos in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quepos in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quepos in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Quepos in November?
The average sea temperature around Quepos in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Quepos in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Quepos in November and the average monthly rainfall is 353mm.
Quepos sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quepos in November 2020. Select a month to view Quepos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:27||17:14|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:31||17:12|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:37||17:14|
- Save EXTRA £50 per adult on holidays, cruises & tours
- Includes escorted tours & river cruises - no min spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Costa Rica
Where is hot in Costa Rica in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Costa Rica in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.