- Book summer 2021 holidays with free changes
- Plus testing packages + Covid cover & free changes
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Liberia weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Costa Rica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Costa Rica
The November weather guide for Liberia, Costa Rica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Liberia in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Liberia in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liberia in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liberia in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liberia in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Liberia in November and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liberia sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liberia in November 2021. Select a month to view Liberia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:33||17:17|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:37||17:15|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:44||17:17|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel between 24th Jul & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.