- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Calafell weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Calafell, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Dorada
How hot is it in Calafell in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Calafell in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calafell in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calafell in May - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calafell in May?
The average sea temperature around Calafell in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Calafell in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Calafell in May and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Calafell sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calafell in May 2021. Select a month to view Calafell sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:51||20:51|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:34||21:06|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:24||21:20|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Dorada in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Dorada in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.