- Save up to 20% on luxury villas in Spain for 2020/2021
- Destinations across mainland Spain, Canaries & Balearics
- Including Majorca, Ibiza, Andalucia & Catalonia
Puerto Banus weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Puerto Banus, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Puerto Banus in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Puerto Banus in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Banus in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Banus in June - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Puerto Banus in June?
The average sea temperature around Puerto Banus in June is 19°C.
Does it rain in Puerto Banus in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Puerto Banus in June and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Puerto Banus sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Banus in June 2021. Select a month to view Puerto Banus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:03||21:33|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:01||21:40|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:05||21:42|
- Explore top promo codes & discount offers on Vik Hotels
- Includes early booking discounts, upgrades & late check outs
- Hotels in Lanzarote, Costa del Sol & Dominican Republic
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.