- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Jerez weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Jerez, Costa de la Luz shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa de la Luz
How hot is it in Jerez in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Jerez in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jerez in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jerez in November - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jerez in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Jerez in November and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Jerez sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jerez in November 2020. Select a month to view Jerez sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:49||18:27|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||08:03||18:15|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:18||18:09|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Costa de la Luz
Where is hot in the Costa de la Luz in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa de la Luz in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.