- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Girona weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Girona, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Brava
How hot is it in Girona in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Girona in September with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Girona in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Girona in September - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Girona in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Girona in September and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Girona sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Girona in September 2020. Select a month to view Girona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:15||20:22|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:29||19:58|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:45||19:32|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Brava in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Brava in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.