- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Almeria weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Almeria, Costa Almeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Almeria in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Almeria in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Almeria in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Almeria in July - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Almeria in July?
The average sea temperature around Almeria in July is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Almeria in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Almeria in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Almeria sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Almeria in July 2020. Select a month to view Almeria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:55||21:33|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:03||21:28|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:15||21:17|
- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Almeria in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Almeria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.