- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Adra weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Almeria
The July weather guide for Adra, Costa Almeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Adra in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Adra in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Adra in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Adra in July - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Adra in July?
The average sea temperature around Adra in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Adra in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Adra in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Adra sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Adra in July 2021. Select a month to view Adra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:57||21:35|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:06||21:30|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:17||21:19|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Almeria in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Almeria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.