- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Korakiana weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Corfu
The July weather guide for Korakiana, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Korakiana in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Korakiana in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Korakiana in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Korakiana in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Korakiana in July?
The average sea temperature around Korakiana in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Korakiana in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Korakiana in July and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Korakiana sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Korakiana in July 2021. Select a month to view Korakiana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:17||21:13|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:26||21:07|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:39||20:55|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Corfu in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.